Skip to content
- UDI presents a consistent and credible position to city, provincial and federal politicians and administrators which benefits all members.
- The numerous political and administrative issues that affect the development industry as a whole are researched and addressed by UDI in order to minimize negative impacts on our industry.
- Through UDI negotiations with various approving authorities, considerable cost savings in the development of residential, commercial and industrial projects have accrued to the industry and its members.
- Membership in UDI provides an opportunity for developers, consultants and other professionals to meet on a regular basis to discuss and resolve problems of mutual concern.
- Regular information updates via UDI newsletters, the UDI website, and email provide every member with information regarding industry news, planning issues, development standards, development agreement parameters and provincial and federal issues that affect all types of real estate development.